Thursday, January 6, 2011

get out the dictionary!

Grayson's vocabulary has really exploded since Christmas and I just wanted to take a second to jot down his new words!

Dada, Mama, bay-bay (for baby), 'Yight' (for light), 'Itty' (for kitty), cat, nay (for horse), no, yes, ho ho ho (if you ask him what Santa says), vroom vroom, tan-tu (thank you), "shish" (for Goldfish)....  that's all I can think of right now, but it seems like he's adding at least 2 or 3 every week now.

My favorite thing is that if I ask him for a kiss, he'll come give me one and then say "tan-tu" back to me when I say thank you!  He doesn't do it for anyone else though, so Momma feels special!!  :o)

I'll try to get some pictures posted, but running around after him keeps me busy!  I just feel tired all the time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment