Saturday, May 14, 2011

feeling better

Grayson's fever broke Monday morning during his nap thankfully, and he recovered pretty quickly after that.  He was cranky for the rest of the week, but we did manage to get a few things done.  Grayson also had another "first" this week:


Wednesday, May 11 he got his first scraped knee!  We went for a walk that evening and he wanted to 'yalk' (walk) and he got going a little quick and fell on the sidewalk.  

He's enjoying all of his Easter gifts, especially his new bubble mower from Grandma:

Here he is helping Dad mow last night!  It was about the most adorable thing I'd ever seen.  I got a new phone this week since my old phone was dropping a lot of calls and messing up a lot.  And, I was eligible for a cheap upgrade, so Brandon got me a new one for Mother's Day.  It takes great pics, which I am really excited about!  The above pics are from the new phone and it's super easy to upload them, so you all can look forward to more pics in the future!  
Last night while Daddy was finishing mowing, Grayson and I went to the mall for some Mommy & Me time.  On our way home, I snapped these pics of Grayson.  He was totally fascinated by the beautiful moon last night:



Cutest. Boy. Ever.  Love him.  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment