Friday, December 3, 2010

best way to start the day

Grayson woke up in a fabulous mood this morning and he even cuddled with me on the couch for a while and we read a book!  He had his 15-month checkup yesterday and got a new board book with babies on it.  The whole time we were reading it, he kept saying "Bay-Bay-Bay"--his word for baby.  He's such a smart boy... I love him! 

As for his appointment, he's doing really well!  He has been sleeping a lot lately (one night he slept 14 hours!) and I thought he might be growing again...  boy was I right!!!  He grew nearly 3 inches in 3 months!  He's now up to 32 inches and the 90th%!  He's still a long and lean boy, weighing in at only 20.5 lbs (only the 10%).  The pediatrician says that he's super healthy and is way ahead with his milestones, especially with his vocabulary.

We've taken lots of video of him walking lately, so I'll have to upload some of those later.  We're planning on taking Christmas pics this weekend, so I'll post some of those too.  I've been taking LOADS of photos in the past couple of months, so that's been keeping me busy.  I've still got a lot of work to do and more shoots today, so I gotta run!  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment