Friday, June 18, 2010

because I promised...

Brandon and I both have THE WORST colds now (think snot everywhere, sneezing, coughing, congestion, the whole works), but before I go to bed early, I wanted to come through for you all with the latest:

Our little man after playing in the water at the Indy Zoo... see, I told you he was adorable!  (and yes, he had sunscreen slathered all over him!!!)

and, his practically brand new toys!  His brand new off-roading wagon and his ride-ons!  We even played with the ride-ons today and he had a blast!

Alrighty folks... sorry, but I'm calling it a day.  Hopefully we'll get more than a few hours of sleep tonite!

1 comment:

  1. The green toy Carter also has. We bought it brand new -in the box- from Once Upon A Child for $7!!!

    Good deals Mama!

    ReplyDelete