Monday, June 21, 2010

what did you do today?

I did 2 loads of laundry this morning, then went to Lowe's to pick up paint.  Then I went to the new house.  When I got there, I sat Grayson's pack-n-play up (no I'm not a horrible mother--I didn't want him to play in the nasty floors and a blanket does not contain him any more!!!).  He played happily most of the day and then took a nap.  Me, on the other hand, I did NOT take a nap.  I took on the 3 bedrooms upstairs--I sanded the holes we patched yesterday, washed the walls, cleaned the baseboards and taped for painting tomorrow!!!!  And, I did another load of laundry tonite!  Gotta get it all caught up before the move!

Yes, I'm still sick, but I'm on the mend.  Thank you Vicks and nosespray!  Oh, and I musn't forget the Mucinex DM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment