Wednesday, April 7, 2010

a little bonus...

Today we missed our library class because Grayson was sleeping... and we all know "never wake a sleeping baby"!!!  I don't think the 10 o'clock class is going to work for us anymore since Grayson is usually napping then now that he sleeps through the night.  Not that I'm complaining about that though!  This afternoon we met Amy and her kiddos at the park so I could give her her photos of Maggie's ONE shoot.  Grayson got to swing again and Gavin (Amy's 3.5 yr old) had fun making Gray laugh.  It was so cute.  :o)

Speaking of cute, Alyssa sent me the pictures of Grayson sleeping in his swing yesterday and I just had to share:


Poor guy was just tuckered out from playing in the water!  We have to use a towel in his swing because his bottom slides out!  It's too slick for him!  I guess he just got really comfy!

Hope you all had a good day too...

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! Yay about the house! (2 master suites! haha)

    ReplyDelete