Friday, April 9, 2010

teeth. argh.

I am soooooo ready for Grayson's gums to just give up and let his teeth come through!!!!  He's been super-cranky today and refused to nap anywhere buy my arms...  for 45 minutes.  So, now that I can barely hold up my arms, I'm taking a break and typing. 

Yesterday we didn't do much of anything.  Grayson was up FIVE times during the night, so I didn't feel much like leaving the house.  We just played all day mostly and I got caught up on my episode of 19 Kids and Counting.  This morning we went to my Roof Crashers Bible study and then stopped at WalMart on the way home to pick up a fan for Grayson's room.  With summer coming up, he's going to need it!  And, I'm hoping that the white noise will help him sleep better.  He's been pretty fussy this afternoon, and tonite Brandon & I are planning to attend our Sunday School Class's "Progressive Dinner," so the nursery coordinator, Kelly Pitner, has volunteered to watch Grayson from 5:30 until 11 when it's over.  Hopefully, he'll be his usual 'beauty' self and not this 'beast' that he's been this afternoon!!! 

Anyway, I better get off here and go check the mail.  Gigi is sending our Flip video camera back to us since we forgot it this weekend.  I'm excited to get it back so I can post some video!

Good night all, and we hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment