Monday, March 29, 2010

long day

Grayson woke up from his nap on the "wrong side of the bed" and was fussy all day today, which made for a long day for me.  I think he's also developing his Mommy-attachment as well, because he fussed every time I went into the kitchen and left him in the living room.  I hope he gets over this soon!  He only napped for a total of about an hour all day long, and we let him stay up an hour late tonite so hopefully he'll sleep better tonite.  He's having a hard time with the time change I think.  With it being so light outside, it's hard for him to go to sleep at 7:30 any more.  He did have a first today--his first sip of juice!  I got him some apple juice today and diluted it 1:3 with water and he drank about an ounce of it before deciding to throw another fit!  We'll try again...

We just had a pretty normal day otherwise.  We headed out to Kroger and got groceries--that was one of the best times for him all day because he likes to ride in the cart and watch everyone.  Even when he's cranky, he's still the most beautiful, happy boy in public!  I'm sure that won't always be the case.

Darlene, our realtor, came over tonite and we officially made an offer on the house!  So, we'll see what happens.  They've got several days to send something back.  If Grayson cooperates, I might go over to the house again in the morning because Darlene is going to see it. 

Well, it's past my bedtime, so I'm gonna hit the hay.  Hope you all had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment