Sunday, March 28, 2010

Woo hoo?

So this morning I had a horrible dream... I dreamed that I got bit by a snake.  And as I was being bitten, I sat bolt upright in the bed and woke up.  Not the best way to wake up in the morning, but boy was I awake!  I cannot reiterate how terrified I am of snakes. 

On a brighter note, we went to church (where there were no snakes thankfully! haha) and enjoyed our Sunday School class.  We met another couple named Andy and Beth, who also cloth diaper their 5-month-old little girl.  That class has been amazing for us to meet other couples with kids.  We are very thankful to Sherwood Oaks for making our transition here go really smoothly.  What an amazing God we have!

After church, we went to Cracker Barrel for some lunch and then headed to an open house up in the northwest area of Bloomington.  To say that house was amazing would be an understatement!  To everyone reading this blog, pleeeeaase pray that it works out for us!  We have a long way to go in the process, including an inspection and all the loan stuff, so we're just praying it goes smoothly and we don't get burned again like we did with the last house. 

We had kind of planned to take Grayson to see the Easter bunny today, but we were at the house a lot longer than we expected and Grayson was getting fussy.  I continue to believe that his teeth are really starting to bother him.  I wish they'd just break through already.  Kelly said he was even a tiny bit fussy in the nursery this morning, but that could have just been her 'excuse' to get to hold him longer!!  She loves our boy and I am super glad she does!  :o)  Nevertheless, this will not be the year Grayson gets to see the Easter bunny, because next Saturday is Brandon's younger brother Tyler's graduation, so we'll be busy all day.  Maybe next year!

I'll close tonite with an adorable visit of my boys playing...


 (doesn't that just melt your heart?!)

Oh, and a song...  "Rubber ducky, you're the one... you make my bath time lots of fun!  Rubber ducky, I'm awfully fond of you!"  (courtesy of Sesame Street :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment