Wednesday, March 31, 2010

we have the sweetest baby EVER!!

Grayson slept 14 hours straight last night.  The End.

Just kidding!  He really did sleep that long and then napped for about 1.5 hours this morning too!  He took a short nap this afternoon and then I had a photoshoot out on the IU campus.  Turns out the family that I was meeting there also cloth diapers and nurses their 1 year old.  It's amazing to me how many cloth-diapering parents that I've met here, considering I only knew 1 other family that cloth diapered in Kentucky!  They were super nice and I'm hoping their pictures turn out fantastically.  Whenever I get all of them edited, I'll probably post a couple of them.  Anyway, the reason I really think we have the sweetest baby ever is that he was a total angel the whole time I had to drag him around for the shoot!  Not ONE whimper even!  He just had fun on a blanket on the ground just looking at the trees and birds!  I could have kissed him to death!

Alyssa and Carter came over this morning to do a little cloth diaper laundry, so we got to hang out for a couple of hours.  Carter is such a good boy too.  Apparently he got a bath in a rubbermaid container the other night, which I find really funny... and no, I won't judge you Alyssa!  Us Moms gotta stick together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment