Monday, March 15, 2010

Show me the money!

So I've previously blogged about how I make money from home by doing surveys with Opinion Outpost.  I've got another $30 coming from them right now.  (http://OpinionOutpost.com/join/7747398

Now, I've found yet ANOTHER way to get free stuff and it's even EASIER than doing the surveys!  It's called Swagbucks and all you do is use their version of the Google search engine to do the searches you already do and for using them, you earn "Swag bucks".  Once you earn a certain number of swag bucks, you can trade them in for various prizes like giftcards!  I've only been doing it a week and have already earned enough for a $5 Amazon giftcard!  And, it cost me nothing!  My goal is to save up all of the giftcards/prizes and use it for Christmas gifts and hopefully not have to use any of our budgeted Christmas money this year.  (I'll let you know how it goes!)  If you're interested in getting loads of free stuff, try it out!  http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Lisahoops10

That's all for tonite!  Good night and happy free money! 


No comments:

Post a Comment