Friday, March 26, 2010

Sunny day

Good day here in Bloomington!  Grayson woke up at 6:45 a.m. so I just brought him into bed with me and we slept in for a little while longer.  This morning I had Roof Crashers, my ladies' Bible Study at Sherwood Oaks.  It's nice to be back in our routine now.  Tonite is our small group, so we've got a full day.  Thankfully it's sunny again--a little reminder that spring is coming!

Grayson is napping now, but just had a blast in his new (borrowed) Jumparoo, which we picked up yesterday from Alyssa and Brian's house.  Carter has outgrown it and Grayson loves his new toy:




He also loves his new ducky bathtub!  We owe a huge thank you to Alyssa, Brian & Carter for letting us borrow everything!  It saves us a lot of money and they don't have to store it, so I guess it's a win-win, but we're still really grateful.  God is good!!  What blessings we have been given!

No comments:

Post a Comment