Tuesday, February 16, 2010

adventure

Today the snow finally ceased and we ventured out of the house to go to WalMart.  I picked up a few things we needed and then headed back to the dungeon.  Unfortunately, in trying to navigate the snowdrifts to get Grayson out of the car, I rolled my ankle a bit and fell flat of my back, Grayson and grocery bags in tow.  Thankfully, Grayson was fine and secure in his carseat and none of the groceries were damaged, but I'm a bit sore now!  heheh  silly me.  trying to get out of the dungeon wasn't such a good idea after all!

Grayson had another adventure today--he ate my homemade "Kryptonian-colored" sweet peas that I made him the other day!  And, he liked them!!  He ate the entire bowl full and then polished off some more of his beloved pears.  I'm really enjoying making his food--it smells and looks so much better/fresher than the stuff you get in the jars, and it doesn't have all the added preservatives.  It's also a wonderful satisfaction that he loves my cooking!  :o)  

We're going to look at a couple more homes tomorrow, so we'll keep you updated if we find anything we like!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment