Wednesday, February 17, 2010

reading time!

Every night Brandon and end the day with "What was your favorite/least favorite thing about today".  Well, today Grayson and I's reading time was definitely my favorite thing!  He had just finished his lunch (his beloved pears, rice cereal, and a little sweet peas) and was sitting in his high chair like a good little boy and I decided to read him a story.  One of Brandon's old coworkers had generously given us a Bernstein Bears book and we hadn't read it yet... I have a feeling that it will be read a lot now!!!  Check it out: 



We also went to Barnes & Noble for story time with Alyssa and Carter and then we all had lunch here together.  Carter and Grayson are such good little eaters.  I hope and pray that they become best buddies.  I can't wait until Grayson's old enough to keep up with Carter! 

A special prayer request tonite:  the whole family has a cold and Grayson and I's seem to be getting worse, so I ask for prayer for healing.  His little nose is awfully runny and I think I have a full-blown sinus infection.  We will also be traveling back down to Kentucky tomorrow to close on the sale of our house in Kentucky.  So, we'll be praying for safe travels and for the 10 inches of snow to hold off until we can get back.  Also, a big thank you to Molly & Tyler for letting us crash their house for a night!!

That's all for tonite...  Hope you had a good one!

2 comments:

  1. LOL. This is such a cute video! I showed it to Carter and he laughed at Grayson laughing :)

    I hope you guys have a safe trip to and from KY and get feeling better soon! Carter threw up again last night. So now I'm thinking it was more than motion sickness :( He has also acquired a runny nose. I just hope you don't get an upset stomach since you & Carter were sharing ice cream yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I hope Carter didn't get MY cold!! I don't have the throw-ups though... Grayson seems to be getting better, but his nose is still runny. Mine is a full blown sinus infection now. You should hear me talk!

    ReplyDelete