Monday, February 22, 2010

Second day without Daddy

Grayson didn't sleep well last night--I think somehow he knows something is different.  We spent today cleaning and playing and thankfully Grayson was a good boy (just like always).  I didn't take any videos today (sorry Dad), but I'll try to take some tomorrow.  We mostly just got ready to have company--Our Sunday School teacher's wife, Marilyn, came over to visit us and stayed for dinner tonite.  Mark, her husband, is gone this week too, so we decided to bond over being alone!  heheheh  We had dinner and she held Grayson nearly the whole night "to give me a break"!  We are letting Marilyn watch him Saturday so Brandon and I can have another date (our second one since Grayson was born!).

Grayson did have another first today though--he had sweet potatoes!!  I fed him a whole container of pears/rice cereal and then he ate a whole container of sweet potatoes too!  He never ceases to amaze me with that little body!  He's such a smiley boy--I love him like crazy.  

Well, Brandon, if you're reading this, I love you and we both miss you.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment