Wednesday, February 10, 2010

mastitis?!! really?!

So this wasn't the most fun day I've ever had.  I woke up last night with a 102 degree temperature, chills, sweating, body aches... basically I felt like I got hit by a bus.  I went to bed feeling like I was possibly getting a plugged duct, but I had no idea it could become mastitis in a period of about 3 hours!!  I did go to the doctor this morning though and he gave me antibiotics to take for 10 days and 600 mg Ibuprofen to take for the pain.  I'll be sooo glad when this is over.  I'm telling you, it really sucks.  Thankfully, I have an awesome husband who stayed home from work and helped me with Grayson today, since I can hardly pick him up right now.

Not much happening with Grayson today...  just eating his acorn squash like a big boy!  He did want to wish Gigi a Happy Birthday though!!!

Well, we hope all is well in your world tonite...  good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment