Thursday, February 4, 2010

Our journey begins...

Today I was inspired by a little angel-baby named Jane to start recording our crazy life... I don't want to take a single moment for granted, so I've decided to start blogging about our crazy life with our baby boy, Grayson. He's now 5 months and 2 weeks old, so I'm already behind! He can already smile, laugh, roll over and is cooing up a storm! He's also developed quite the flirtatious streak!

Yesterday was a milestone--he sat up by himself for about 10 seconds when we were at the library for his Bouncing Babies class. He grew up a little right before my eyes. I have to admit that I was a little bit teary. Yet another girl captured his eye then too--her name is Sadie and I must say that he has good taste! She is absolutely adorable!

Today was a good day. We went to MomBuilders at church and then my friend Alyssa and her son Carter (Grayson's BFF) came over to play. We did have a first though today--Grayson's first baby food poo... Ya, I know how glad you are that you can't smell a blog!!!! It was terrible. And unfortunately it's not going to get any better!! Grayson just started eating solids a couple weeks ago and Monday we discovered his love for carrots. Boy do they stink up the house though!

Well, that's a pretty good start for this journey... we're gonna get settled in for the night before the snow hits.

1 comment:

  1. WOW LISA HE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I CANT BELIEVE HOW BIG HE IS ALREADY THEY GROW TOO QUICKLY!!! MELANIE

    ReplyDelete