Saturday, February 13, 2010

a jumping up and down day

So, I don't know how many of you knew this, but when I was working on Grayson's baby book (from maternity on), we realized that we had misplaced Grayson's 20 wk ultrasound pictures.  I know, I actually cried I was so upset.  We had scanned them and had all the images saved, but oh how I longed for those little burned images of our little man.  Well, today Brandon found them!!!!!!  Turns out, they were in the glove compartment of the Pilot... how they got there, only the Lord knows, but I don't care.  I'm just ecstatic that I have our first images of our little man back.  I was so excited in fact that I jumped up and down and ran to show them to Grayson!  :o)  Brandon, love of my life, you made me a very happy Mama today.

Grayson also had pears for the first time today and I think they rank right up there with carrots!  He loves them.  And we love him when he loves pears.  His face is so cute! 

This is gonna be a short one tonite because it's past our bedtime and we have to get up early for church tomorrow.  So goodnight dear readers... May your life be as blessed as mine was today. 

2 comments:

  1. I had a moment (or a few weeks), while fixing our flooded house that spring, that I thought Carter's 20 week ultrasound pictures were forever gone. It was a happy day when I found them. So, I can understand your joy! Who could have known a black and white picture could mean SO much to us Mamas :)

    And just this past week, Carter had pulled a basket off a self that I thought contained his 20 week ultrasound video. But when I was putting the VHS's back in the basket it wasn't among them. So, I went on a frantic search for it. Luckily, it was in the next place I looked...otherwise it would have been a sad day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were able to get out and about. Grayson is adorable. I enjoy reading the blog and the progress of all of you. Hope you continue to feel better. Glad you like the bibs. Lana

    ReplyDelete